- No risk or enzymatic inhibition by phenol/chloroform
- Removes proteins and nucleases from cells
- Up to 100 ug RNA; OD 260/280 ratio between 1.9 to 2.1
- Specific protocol for total RNA extraction from sperm
- RNA is suitable for downstream applications such as reverse transcription and other enzymatic reactions
Tissue Genomic DNA Extraction Mini Kit is an excellent tool offering a speedy and economic method to purify total DNA from several types of animal tissue. This technology first lyses cells and degrades protein by using a chaotropic salt and Proteinase K, then binds DNA to silica-based membranes, washes DNA with ethanol contained wash buffer and then elutes purified DNA by low salt elution buffer or ddH O. Compare with other harmful and time- consuming procedures, this kit shortens the handling time within 1 hour (lysis time varies depending on the type of tissue processed.). After using this kit, the high quality total DNA can be used directly for the down-stream applications.
You can also refer to Tissue genomic DNA extraction mini kit.
- optimized spin-column design and buffer formulation for better yield and purity
- Wide range of applications for different tissue types with unique protocols.
- A time-efficient method to extract genomic DNA
- Ready to use in multiple applications (qPCR, DNA-seq, genotyping, among others).